The official letter 16123/QLD-CL Continue using Quinvaxem in EPI
|MINISTRY OF HEALTH
DRUG ADMINISTRATION OF VIETNAM
|SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
Continue using Quinvaxem in EPI
|Hanoi, September 27th 2013|
- Provincial Health departments;
- Provincial Preventive medical centers;
- Expanded Program of Immunization (EPI) management board;
- Representative Office of Berna Biotech Korea Corporation in Vietnam (35 Nguyen Hue str., District No. 1, HCM City)
To assure safety of user, on May 4th 2013, Drug Administration issued a dispatch No. 6749/QLD-CL, sent to all provincial health departments for announcement to Suspend using Quinvaxem vaccine (Vaccine of 5 components: DTwP – HepB – Hib in liquid form), Registration No.: QLVX-0604-12, produced by Berna Biotech Korea Corporation, after receiving Adverse Events Following Immunization (AEFI) reports.
According to opinions of Advisory Committee of using vaccines and biological, Ministry of Health, from the meeting on June 19th 2013; with approval of Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Thien Nhan on the proposal from Ministry of Health to permit continue using Quinvaxem vaccine in EPI.
Drug Administration request all Provincial Health departments, Provincial Preventive medical centers to announce to agents of trade, usage of vaccine:
- Continue using Quinvaxem vaccine (Vaccine of 5 components: DTwP – HepB – Hib in liquid form), Registration No.: QLVX-0604-12, produced by Berna Biotech Korea Corporation.
- Particularly for amount of Quinvaxem vaccine mentioned in Dispatch No. 19909/QLD-CL on Dec 21st 2012 and Dispatch No. 6749/QLD-CL on May 04th 2013 by Drug Administration: keeping follow with instructions according to above Dispatch until receiving next order from Ministry of Health.
Drug Administration announce to the said units to proceed./.
- As above;
- Minister Nguyễn Thị Kim Tiến (to report);
- Deputy Ministers (to report);
- Inspectorate of Ministry of Health (to cooperate);
- General Department of Preventive Medicine (to cooperate);
- National Institute for Control of Vaccine and Biological;
- National Institute of Hygene and Epidemiology;
- Pasteur Institute;
- Army Medical Department – Ministry of National defense;
- Medical department – Ministy of Public Security;
- Medical department – Ministry of Transportation;
- DAV’s departments, DAV’s website;
- Arrchived: VT, CL (02 copies).
The official letter 16123/QLD-CL Continue using Quinvaxem in EP
Copy please to refer vnras.com, thanks