Tuyển dụng Regulatory Affairs MediGroup
MediGroup Vietnam Ltd. has since 1995, been working in close partnership with the Vietnamese healthcare sector to support the constant strive for excellent healthcare.
MediGroup has established itself as a leading system solution provider within ultrasound and clinical diagnostic equipment and consumables We are proud to work in close partnership including GE,Human GmbH, Radiometer ApS, Thermo Fisher Scientific Diagnostica Stago in
Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi and Danang, and Phnom penh.
Head Office: 10 Floor Etown Central, 11 Doan Van Bo, 12 Ward, 4 Dist., HCMC
We are looking for Senior Regulatory Affairs Executive, HCMC
- Coordination & handling of corporate licenses for all entities in MediGroup
- Coordination & communication with principals related to product
- Coordination & communication with principals regarding regulatory documents requirements
- Responsible for product registration process and ensure timely
- Coordination of communication with local authorities, hereunder MoH and other relevant authorities related to corporate licenses, product registration and other licenses/registration needed for the
- Research trends and changes in regulatory requirements affecting the company products & corporate
- Monthly summary report on regulatory changes in the market & ensure timely communication of status of registration
- University graduated
- 2-3 years regulatory job experience within healthcare
- Deeply understand about the related law and regulations of government with focus on healthcare
- Motivated, dynamic, positive open minded, team works
- Excellent interpersonal communication & solving
- Good sense of details and organized work
- Fluent in English; Excellent understanding of MS office.
- Ability to work under pressure
Why Should You Apply?
Attractive Company Incentive
Domestic and Overseas Training Opportunity
Healthcare for Employee
How To Apply?
Send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Scan the QR code or
visit career.medigroupasia.com for more information
DOWNLOAD JD HERE
COPY VUI LÒNG GHI NGUỒN VNRAS.COM